重庆欢乐生肖APP下载 Our students are engaged in a wide range of academic pursuits that include degree programs in 160 undergraduate and graduate fields delivered by 6 different colleges.
- Campus Life
- About A-State
Student Health Center
重庆欢乐生肖APP下载In order to serve you better, we prefer you call us at (870) 972-2054 to schedule an appointment for medical services. Students who walk-in will be scheduled for the next available appointment slot.
重庆欢乐生肖APP下载To be prepared for your visit to the Student Health Center you should:
- Fill out our New Patient and Consent & Privacy Practices paperwork to bring to your appointment
- Bring your Student ID & Health Insurance Card*
- Know all medications & doses you are currently taking
- Know your medication allergies & sensitivities
重庆欢乐生肖APP下载*Insurance is Not Billed. Health Insurance Card is for Referral Purposes Only.
- - Condoms are always free for Students at the SHC
- - Get the facts about STI Testing
Services and Resources available at the Student Health Center
- Pregnancy Tests
Arkansas State University supports the efforts of the State of Arkansas in addressing unplanned pregnancy prevention among college students. The Arkansas Campaign to Prevent Unplanned Pregnancy presents the following video:
Information regarding immunizations can also be obtained at the Student Health Center.